We all know when we have to play a leading role and a secondary or protagonist. And if you’ve been invited to a wedding, it is clear that it is the day of the bride. We leave a Decalogue with some of the most common mistakes that you should avoid if you want to be the perfect guest.
We can all have a bad day and not be entirely successful with our party look or not inspire in choosing the perfect formal dress. But to avoid such situations or reduce the maximum effects, consider these tips :
1. NO to the party dresses with glue: do not stick to a wedding! The spectacular nature and sophistication of the backs with glue, in this case, is exclusively reserved for the bride. That this is not Hollywood and we’re not walking on the red card carpet
2. NO feathers, sequins and shine without measure: A wedding is more than just a party. This is an event with greater solemnity and therefore we do without more details “festivaleros” in our dress.
3. NO the mark for the nude or very washed shades: Well, it seems that all we are clear … but horror! So typical guest who is dressed in white appears. So it is worth to emphasize this again.
4. NO to total black look: While etiquette have relaxed considerably in recent years regarding black dresses at a wedding, we should avoid supplements supplements in the same key. Yes to the bright vibrant colors!
5. NO to American: You wear a cute dress, you are divine and everything is great. Do not spoil it with an American. They do not stick to anything with a costume party!
6. NO makeup War: At a wedding, you should not only consider the dress or accessories, but the hair and makeup also feature. Opt for something discreet, natural and that highlights your features.
7. Combed recharged NO: Idem with the theme of makeup. That collected processed are fine, they are very beautiful and look great in magazines. But if you’re not used, always think that the loose hair also looks great.
8. NO handbags than hand: There is nothing worse in a guest left a bag cross. At a wedding, always, always, always handbag, either clutch or small handles type. And the smaller the better!
9. NO to invited leading jewelry in tow: Some people think that a wedding is ideal for bringing out all his stuff now. Ladies and ladies, moderation!
10. In short, not the excesses: The maximum you always have to have stuck in your head when you go to a wedding guest is “less is more”. That is the crux of the matter! In the photos you can see different looks perfect holiday to attend a wedding as a guest .